Wednesday, May 20, 2009

from small till now..
each of my fwens are all v envious of me..
coz they say dat im popular..athlete..genius..pretty..pampered..is de dream girl
of every guys in dis world n yadayadayada
every guys will fall in love wit me when we know each other 4 a long time..
but ...its a miserable thngs 4 me..
its a curse ..
my fate...
i hav alot of suitors but i juz cant get long o get de 1 who i really2 likes..
alot of hurts 2..ive no parents..ive no BFF dat juz 4 me alone.
ive no bro n sis dat juz 4 me alone...
no ones who understnd me truly..
alot of pressure..
ive lost a bro dat truly understand me..( alif)
BFF dat really2 can make me smile ..share everythings wit me(zai)(raje)
a sis dat i can trust n share everything wit her..(aza)
i dunno now in dis world ..who can i stll
trust?
rely?
share?
no ones noe..
every day im faking a smile.laugh..
no ones noe dat...no...
its hurts..cruel..hard 2 me..
SICK OF CRYING,,
TIRED OF WAITING..
FEEL LIKE DYING!
MISERABLE..
LONELY..
HURTS...
PAIN...
AGONY...

3 comments:

  1. al0hh..
    npe ny..
    akak kn da..
    u trust me..
    n share ur p0blem wit me....
    d0wang jelez ngan adeq 2...
    biar2..
    jgn kesah sgt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. d0n't take it as a big p0blem yahh.

    ReplyDelete