Monday, May 25, 2009

juz noe something really2 cruel 2 me..
IM ADOPTED DAUGHTER.
i need much more cares ,loves n bla3 from
d others..
don't ever2 leave me..please..
im sory for all my wrong doings..
but i really2 cant affort 2 lost anyone of u !
i don't care what you want 2 say bout me
selfish o anything..
but im noe dat..
i hate 2 share my love with others..really2
my is mine..
i won't share it!
i have lost my trueself..
im atcually not strong at all..
faking smile laugh infront of all of u..
i dun wish 2 be like dat..
i want 2 b like d others oso..
hav their own sis..bro..
fwens..
happiness..
family..
i wish i could b dat to..
2 bad..my fate..i cant hav all those things..
i need more attention then d others..
but hav u ever try 2 understand me?
no..no one really2 understand me..
some of them
hav gf / bf..den they r attention is all on their patner..
i really2 felt lonely..
2 continue de nxt part of my life..
how could i survive?
how could i face it?

2 comments:

  1. adek..
    i'll owez love you cyunk..
    owez n owez..
    i'm not gonna leave you if dat whut you want dear..
    i'll owez support you in whut eva you do cyunk..
    i'll cry wit you n smile wit you..
    i'll cry when you cry n smile when you smile..
    no matter whut..
    i'll owez b yours..
    i'm not gonna leave you..
    i'll owez love you n take care bout you..
    i noe dat you will b fine too face all of your sadness..
    loves my little elly..!

    ReplyDelete